the Story of You Preserved for a Lifetime
My goal is to preserve the precious moments that are a part of your family's unique story. My Family Sessions are designed to provide you with heirloom quality photographs that will last a lifetime. Sessions may take place in your home, at a special location of your choice such as a lake, a beautiful country field, the Millenium Gardens in Plymouth, the Burwell House in Minnetonka, Baker Park, Lake Minnetonka, Downtown Wayzata or Excelsior, or the Stone Arch Bridge in downtown Minneapolis. You could also choose a studio setting. It is entirely up to you! In order to capture your photos in beautiful light, outside sessions typically take place, one hour before sunset.
I go beyond posing and provide for you documentary styled photographs. After we capture a few posed shots together, you and your loved ones will simply enjoy being together while I fade into the background and capture every moment. Consider bringing a favorite quilt, stuffed animal, the family pet, or whatever is special to you! My style is filled with genuine emotion and artistry and I love to present rich, warm tones in my photos. I also like to provide my clients with black and white photos which are timeless and classic. Together, we will custom design a session that reflects your vision and tells your unique story!
View my Portfolio of recent Family Sessions.
starting your experience:
- Contact Ann Marie: we will have a phone call to discuss your vision for your photos, location, and answer any questions you may have.
- Fill out a Scheduling Form.
- Invoice: A retainer invoice and contract will be sent to you through email to confirm your date.
- Welcome Guide: Once you have scheduled your session, I will send you a link to a welcome guide to provide you with details about what to expect in your session and to answer any questions you may have.
- After your session, I will hand-edit your photos and then present them to you in an online preview gallery approximately 2-3 weeks after your session. Sneak previews will come your way to surprise you before your preview gallery is ready!