Lifestyle NEWBORN SESSIONS
Congratulations on your new baby! It is a true honor to document this milestone for you, and I look forward to preserving these special days in your family's life that are so fleeting! With the help of beautiful light, genuine connection, and a focus on love, your newborn session will be a tangible piece of this time in your life for you to look back on and share with your family. I believe that it is important for to have photos of both baby and YOU. How many time is mom behind the camera and never in the photograph? This is why my sessions are designed to not only showcase baby, but momma and the rest of the family. Someday, both you and your child will treasure having images which captured your love and connection together. My Newborn sessions are relaxing for both family and baby! Sessions are flexible and take place in your home or at a location of your choice and are based on your, (most likely your baby's!) schedule. I aim to capture the beauty of your little one in the simplicity and sanctity of your home. This is a documentary type session and may include the entire family, just baby, or parent/baby. Customize your session the way you want!
Session Options: You may choose a single in-home newborn session or a One Year Milestone/Family Package which covers a newborn, 6 month, and then 1 year old family session. These sessions include a photo book designed as "Baby's First Year" in which you are able to record different milestones throughout the year! All sessions include photos of baby alone and family. See the Investment page for details.
View my Portfolio of recent lifestyle baby sessions.
Preparing for Your Session
starting your experience:
- Contact Ann Marie: we will have a phone call to discuss your vision for your photos, location, and answer any questions you may have.
- Fill out a Scheduling Form.
- Invoice: A retainer invoice and contract will be sent to you through email to confirm your date.
- Welcome Guide: Do I need to clean? What should I wear? Does my baby need a special outfit? Take a deep breath! I want this to be an easy, relaxing and fun experience for you, your family, and your precious little one. In order to help you prepare for your in-home newborn session you will receive a comprehensive Welcome Guide once you are scheduled. You will also fill out this short Newborn Information Form! in order to help both you and me prepare for your special day.
- After your session, I will hand-edit your photos and then present them to you in an online preview gallery approximately 2-3 weeks after your session. Sneak previews will come your way to surprise you before your preview gallery is ready!