Senior portraits tell your unique story
Authentic Senior Portraits for the Twin Cities
Senior portrait sessions run between 1-2 hours and include multiple outfit changes at a location of your choice. The goal for these sessions is to have fun while capturing all of the unique details of who you are and your interests. Whether outdoors, in the city, by the Guthrie Theater, on a lake, or down an old country road, you customize how you want your session to be! Studio sessions in the arts district of Northeast Minneapolis are also available and can be combined with an outdoor session. Just relax, bring along a friend, and have a blast! Approximately two weeks after your session, you will receive an online viewing gallery of at least 60 photographs from which you can order from three collection choices or a la carte items such as: prints, digital files, and custom designed keepsakes such as photo books, photo boxes, or canvas prints. A free digital file for your school yearbook is included in your retainer. Your retainer fee may be applied to any collection, but not a la carte items. A free digital file for your school yearbook is included in every session. See the Investment Page for more information or contact Ann Marie with any questions.
View my portfolio of recent Senior portraits.
starting your experience:
- Contact Ann Marie: we will have a phone call to discuss your vision for your photos, location, and answer any questions you may have.
- Fill out a Scheduling Form.
- Invoice: A retainer invoice and contract will be sent to you through email to confirm your date.
- Welcome Guide: Once you have scheduled your session, I will send you a link to a welcome guide to provide you with details about what to expect in your session and to answer any questions you may have.
- After your session, I will hand-edit your photos and then present them to you in an online preview gallery approximately 2-3 weeks after your session. Sneak previews will come your way to surprise you before your preview gallery is ready!